ANTIGUA & BARBUDA
Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment was launched in 2013. That makes it one of the newest programs in Caribbean region.
Programs has one of the biggest differences in the regional citizenship programs, it is the annual country visit for 5 days, during first 5 years of application. Donation to government is non-refundable, while real estate project require governmental approval.
Minimum Investment: $100,000.
Process Time: 6 Months.
Visa-Free Countries: 160.
The investments must be either in Real Estate Investments of $400,000 & Governmental donations of $100,000.
The citizens of Antigua & Barbuda can visit 113 countries without a visa, 33 countries with e-visa, and 15 countries will provide visa-on-arrival.
The applicant is required to meet the following requirements:
• The minimum age of 18 years
• Have a medically approved health certificate
• No criminal record
• Get due diligence verification
• Obtain governmental approval of the application
• Provide income sources confirmation
• Visit the country for 5 days annually for the duration of five years
Following family members can apply for citizenship together:
• Husband/Wife of the applicant
• Children, both adopted & biological not older than 28 years
• Parents and In-laws older than 58 years and dependent of applicant
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM?
• Being a citizen of Antigua & Barbuda, you have the right to consular protection and assistance from any countries embassy worldwide.
• You may also easily travel to all Schengen Countries, UK, Switzerland, Hong Kong & most of the countries of British Commonwealth.
• Dual citizenship is permitted in Antigua & Barbuda, allowing you to maintain your current nationality.
• Antigua & Barbuda has no foreign income tax, inheritance tax, capital gains, dividends, gift, wealth and inheritance taxes.
• It is not required to live in Antigua & Barbuda to obtain citizenship.
• No need for interviews, language tests, or previous work experience to be able to apply for this program.
• Arrival in Antigua & Barbuda is required for the period of 5 calendar day, during 5 years. This amount of days can be covered at once or partly during the whole year.