Cyprus is one of the Europes most popular residency by investment program. It started operation in 2016, and requires two type of investments: in Governmental Funds & Real estate purchase. Additionally, it is required to provide proof of legal source of income for each applicant.
Minimum Investment: €300,000.
Process Time: 3 Months.
Visa-Free Countries: all 26 Schengen Countries.
WHAT ARE THE PROGRAM BENEFITS?
• Being a resident of Cyprus, you are also becoming a member of the European Union. Thus, you have the right to consular protection and assistance from any European Union consulate worldwide.
• You may also live, work, study, and develop your business in the European Union without restrictions, and you'll have access to world-class healthcare.
• Dual citizenship is permitted in Cyprus, allowing you to maintain your current nationality.
• Cyprus has low tax rates and possibility to make business with all EU zone. You can register your own or be a part of existing company in Cyprus as a shareholder.
The applicant is required to meet the following requirements:
• The minimum age of 18 years
• Have a medically approved health certificate
• No criminal record
• Get due diligence verification
• Obtain governmental approval of the application
• Provide income sources confirmation
Following family members can apply for citizenship together:
• Husband/Wife of the applicant
• Children, both adopted & biological, younger than 28 years
• Parents and In-laws older that are dependent of applicant, age does not matter