Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment was launched in 2017. It is the only citizenship program available in South Pacific part of the world.
Minimum Investment: $135,000.
Process Time: 2 - 4 Months.
Visa-Free Countries: 145.
The investments must be in the form of Governmental donations only.
The citizens of Vanuatu can visit 97 countries without a visa, 19 countries with e-visa, and 29 countries will provide visa-on-arrival.
The applicant is required to meet the following requirements:
• The minimum age of 18 years
• Have a medically approved health certificate
• No criminal record
• Get due diligence verification
• Obtain governmental approval of the application
• Provide income sources confirmation
Following family members can apply for citizenship together:
• Husband/Wife of the applicant
• Children, both adopted & biological not older than 25 years
• Parents and In-laws should be older than 50 years and be dependent of applicant
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM?
• Being a citizen of Vanuatu you have the right to consular protection and assistance from any countries embassy worldwide.
• You may also easily travel to all Schengen zone, China, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong & Russia.
• Dual citizenship is permitted in Vanuatu, allowing you to maintain your current nationality.
• Vanuatu has no foreign income tax, inheritance tax, capital gains, dividends, gift, wealth and inheritance taxes.
• It is not required to live in Vanuatu to obtain citizenship.
• No need for interviews, language tests, or previous work experience to be able to apply for this program.
• You can visit & explore Vanuatu even during Pandemic time.