Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment was launched in 2015. That signifies it as the newest program of its type in Caribbean Region.
Applicant has a choice to donate money to selected Governmental Fund or purchase of real estate property, which should have program approved status.
Minimum Investment: $100,000.
Process Time: 4 - 6 Months.
Visa-Free Countries: 154.
The investments must be in the form of Governmental donations in amount of $100,000 or in Real Estate equal to $300,000.
The citizens of Saint Lucia can visit 109 countries without a visa, 19 countries with e-visa, and 26 countries will provide visa-on-arrival.
The applicant is required to meet the following requirements:
• The minimum age of 18 years
• Have a medically approved health certificate
• No criminal record
• Get due diligence verification
• Obtain governmental approval of the application
• Provide income sources confirmation
Following family members can apply for citizenship together:
• Husband/Wife of the applicant
• Children, both adopted & biological not older than 25 years
• Parents and In-laws should be older than 65 years and be dependent of applicant
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM?
• Being a citizen of Saint Lucia, you have the right to consular protection and assistance from any countries embassy worldwide. Saint Lucia is a part of British Commonwealth, allowing travel in between countries of the union.
• You may also easily travel to all Schengen zone, China, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong & Russia.
• Dual citizenship is permitted in Saint Lucia, allowing you to maintain your current nationality.
• St. Lucia has minimal taxation, but still exempts following categories free of tax: gift, international income, wealth and inheritance taxes.
• It is not required to live in Saint Lucia to obtain citizenship.
• No need for interviews, language tests, or previous work experience to be able to apply for this program.
• You can visit & explore Saint Lucia even during Pandemic time.