Commonwealth of Dominica launched the Citizenship by Investment program back in 1993. It is one of the oldest citizenship program in the world.
Applicant has a choice to donate money to selected Governmental Fund or purchase of real estate property, which should have program approved status.
Minimum Investment: $100,000.
Process Time: 4 - 6 Months.
Visa-Free Countries: 97.
The investments must be in the form of Governmental donations in amount of $100,000 or in Real Estate equal to $200,000.
The citizens of Dominica can visit 63 countries without a visa, 3 countries with e-visa, and 31 countries will provide visa-on-arrival.
The applicant is required to meet the following requirements:
• The minimum age of 18 years
• Have a medically approved health certificate
• No criminal record
• Get due diligence verification
• Obtain governmental approval of the application
• Provide income sources confirmation
Following family members can apply for citizenship together:
• Husband/Wife of the applicant
• Children, both adopted & biological not older than 30 years
• Parents and In-laws older than 55 years and dependent of applicant
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM?
• Being a citizen of Dominica, you have the right to consular protection and assistance from any countries embassy worldwide.
• You may also easily travel to all Schengen zone, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong & Russia.
• Dual citizenship is permitted in Commonwealth of Dominica, allowing you to maintain your current nationality.
• Dominica has no foreign income tax, inheritance tax, capital gains, dividends, gift, wealth and inheritance taxes.
• It is not required to live in Dominica to obtain citizenship.
• No need for interviews, language tests, or previous work experience to be able to apply for this program.
• You can visit & explore Dominica even during Pandemic time.