Ireland has an Immigration It was launched in 2012. The program was launched to provide new opportunities for professionals in different business industries.
Minimum Investment: €1,000,000.
Process Time: 5 Years.
Visa-Free Countries: 166.
The investment fund should be at least 1 million legally accumulated euros. Applicant also has an option to donate to philanthropic project minimum of €500,000.
The citizens of Ireland can visit 110 countries without a visa, 33 countries with e-visa, and 23 countries will provide visa-on-arrival.
The applicant is required to meet the following requirements:
• The minimum age of 18 years
• Have a medically approved health certificate
• No criminal record
• Get due diligence verification
• Obtain governmental approval of the application
• Provide income sources confirmation
Following family members can apply for citizenship together:
• Husband/Wife of the applicant
• Children, both adopted & biological not older than 26 years
• Parents and In-laws older than 65 years and dependent of applicant
WHAT ARE THE PROGRAM BENEFITS?
• Being an Irish national, you have the right to consular protection and assistance from any Ireland consulate worldwide.
• You may also live, work, study, and develop your business in the any part of Ireland without restrictions, and you'll have access to world-class healthcare & education.
• Irish Tax regime is improved by a comprehensive treaty with more than 72 countries (UK & EU included). Thus, lowered corporate tax till 12,5% only.
• Dual citizenship is permitted in Ireland, allowing you to maintain your current nationality.
• Applicant must invest 2,000,000 € in REIT, companies for the period of 3 years minimum. Irish Golden Visa is also one of the options of residency before citizenship.