Spain has launched the residency by investment back in 2012. Applicant is required to make mixed investment for minimum amount of €500,000. The investment objects are real estate projects, debentures & shares purchase of governmentally approved enterprises and/or open company and hire local staff.
Minimum Investment: €500,000.
Process Time: 3 Months.
Visa-Free Countries: all 26 Schengen Countries.
WHAT ARE THE PROGRAM BENEFITS?
• Being a resident of Spain, you are also becoming a member of the European Union. Thus, you have the right to consular protection and assistance from any European Union consulate worldwide.
• You may also live, work, study, and develop your business in the European Union without restrictions, and you'll have access to world-class healthcare.
• Dual citizenship is permitted in Spain, allowing you to maintain your current nationality.
The applicant is required to meet the following requirements:
• The minimum age of 18 years
• Have a medically approved health certificate
• No criminal record
• Get due diligence verification
• Obtain governmental approval of the application
• Provide income sources confirmation
Following family members can apply for citizenship together:
• Husband/Wife of the applicant
• Children, both adopted & biological, younger than 18 years
• Parents and In-laws older that are dependent of applicant