Malta Residency by investment was launched in 2016. Applicant is required to make mixed donation, such as: investments in Governmental Economical Reserve and purchase or rent property, with value not less than €330,000.
Minimum Investment: €330,000.
Process Time: 3 Months.
Visa-Free Countries: all 26 Schengen Countries.
WHAT ARE THE PROGRAM BENEFITS?
• Being a resident of Malta, you are also becoming a member of the European Union. Thus, you have the right to consular protection and assistance from any European Union consulate worldwide.
• You may also live, work, study, and develop your business in the European Union without restrictions, and you'll have access to world-class healthcare.
• Dual citizenship is permitted in Malta, allowing you to maintain your current nationality.
• Malta has low tax rates and possibility to make business with all EU zone.
• It is not required to visit country in person before, during or after program application.
The applicant is required to meet the following requirements:
• The minimum age of 18 years
• Have a medically approved health certificate
• No criminal record
• Get due diligence verification
• Obtain governmental approval of the application
• Provide income sources confirmation
Following family members can apply for citizenship together:
• Husband/Wife of the applicant
• Children, both adopted & biological, age does not matter
• Parents and In-laws older that are dependent of applicant, age does not matter